How to request a transcript

If a student is requesting a Sheridan transcript for the purpose of applying to another Ontario college or university, transcripts must be requested through the corresponding service centre – – for college applications and OUAC for university applications.

If transcripts are required for other purposes, students may request official transcripts of their complete academic record at Sheridan by submitting a request to the Office of the Registrar. Part of the administration charge, paid at the time of your first year admission to Sheridan, entitles you to your first three official transcript requests.

student writing on paper

Request a transcript

Sheridan College offers an online service which enables you to request a secure paper or electronic version of your transcript via myStudent Centre.

Delivered in partnership with SCRIP-SAFE, the new service is available to students who started at Sheridan after Fall 2003. You can request an electronic or paper transcript for your use or for another individual. As well as speeding up the transcript request process, the new system allows you to track the status of your request.

  • Request an eTranscript
  • Request a Hard Copy Transcript
  • Request a transcript via the Sheridan Contact Centre

    You can request a transcript through our Contact Centres.

    In the Oakville Area: 905 845-9430
    In the Brampton Area: 905 459-7533
    In the Hamilton Area: 905 681-4611

    From any of the above numbers select:

  • Option 3- Continuing Education/Part-time Program
  • Option 4- Full-time Program

  • Contact Centre hours are Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

    Request a transcript In-person

    You can request a copy of your transcript at any of our 3-campus locations
    Please note: If you are requesting a Sheridan transcript for the purpose of applying to another Ontario college, transcripts can be requested through If you are applying to an Ontario university, transcripts can be requested through OUAC. There is no charge for Sheridan students and graduates. If requesting a transcript at the end of a term you may wish to ensure that your grades have been processed prior to requesting your transcript.