Steps to request a hard copy transcript

Sheridan College offers an online service that enables current and former students to request a secure paper or electronic version of their transcript via myStudent Centre.

Delivered in partnership with SCRIP-SAFE, the new service will be available to students who start at Sheridan after Fall 2003. Students can request an electronic or paper transcript for themselves or for another individual. As well as speeding up the transcript request process, the new system allows the student to track the status of their request.

How to request a hard copy transcript

Hover over the image and click the arrows to navigate the slider


Step 1: Navigate to the Online Transcript Request page in myStudent Centre

To access the Online Transcript Request, log in to myStudent Centre.

Under the Academics section, select "Transcript: Request" from the drop down menu and click the go (») button.


Step 2: Request Transcript type - Mail hard copy

You can request a paper copy of your transcript or a secure eTranscript.
To request a paper copy of the transcript, select the "Mail Hard Copy" option.

You must then specify that whether the transcript is to be mailed to your home address or another address.


Step 3: Enter recipient address

If you wish the transcript to be sent to another address, select the "Send to Another Address" option. Enter the Recipient's information and address.
Click "Submit" to send the transcript.

View status of Transcript

Step 4: View status of Transcript requests

You can view the status of your Transcript Requests on the Request Official Transcript page.